scheduling software

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by devinraptor, Sep 2, 2012.

1. McFarland_Lawn_Care

McFarland_Lawn_Care LawnSite Bronze Member

That sounds fair, or find a good sub with a chipper and pocket $100 off the top for nothing.

2. McFarland_Lawn_Care

ooops...sorry, wrong thread and not sure how to delete it...=(

3. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

You have to flag the mod with the Red and white icon Upper RHC of the post.

4. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Quickbooks makes you upgrade evey 3 years if you use their payroll system. Raincad used to sell up grades but has since gone subscription based, and landscape pro sells upgrades.

A company must upgrade their product or the competition gets better and no one is going to work forever upgrading a product for free. :dizzy:

5. H & M Yard Improvements

H & M Yard Improvements LawnSite Member

I made my own daily service spreadsheet and on it I have my customers that are supposed to be done that particular day! It has in/out times, weather conditions (sun/rain) etc. a place to put notes if needed. Also at the bottom there is a space I reserved for just in case I don't get to someone for whatever reason! I just write that customer in on the following days service sheet! At the end of the week, usually Sundays while I'm watching football I gather the weeks service sheets and do my billing! It also gives me piece of mind in the event a customer says you didn't come when you were supposed to or whatever! I can say that we were here at "X" time on "X" day and what service was performed etc! It helps!
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. danthony

danthony LawnSite Member

Did you ever go with SA vs Jobber? if so, what was better? Am considering software here

thanks

7. McFarland_Lawn_Care

Yes, went with SA. I tested out Jobber and it's fine too, but don't think they had quite the same features like client login with cc payments, snow dispatches, and few other things. They may have changed a little now.