Scheduling Software

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by quietone, Nov 3, 2012.

1. quietone

quietone LawnSite Member

Does anyone use a really good scheduling/billing software. Currently we use Quickbook Online with Servicesidekick. Quickbooks online has very limited partner that is can sync with. Its not a very good set up. Anyone have anything that runs really smooth?

2. garciajj612

garciajj612 LawnSite Member

what don't u like about service sidekick? That's the same setup I use and there has been a few things that I have noticed that it doesn't have

3. 205mx

205mx LawnSite Silver Member

I use a yellow legal pad and a nice, and I mean NICE pen. Lol!
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. McFarland_Lawn_Care

McFarland_Lawn_Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Service Autopilot - syncs with QB perfectly!

5. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

Just started using Jobber with QB Online....seems to be working fine. I was using Service Auto Pilot but was big time overkill for a solo guy like myself.

6. TX Easymoney

TX Easymoney LawnSite Platinum Member

used Clip for many years, syncs with QB...remote data entry by my crews... scheduling and pre and post lawn emails...lots of good features-

7. McFarland_Lawn_Care

McFarland_Lawn_Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Hahhah.....love the signature!!!!

8. kirkmbrown2001

kirkmbrown2001 LawnSite Senior Member

9. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

Went and looked at jobber...

IS this a monthly Bill they send you ?

I was confussed about how much it cost//

thx

10. kirkmbrown2001

kirkmbrown2001 LawnSite Senior Member

It is billed monthly. The service is $29.00 per month which in itself can facilitate any service industry business at any size. They have add-ons that add a set fee (each one is no more than $5.00) Examples of add-ons would be e-payments (ability for customers to pay you online) - $5.00/month, Timesheets (track employee hours) - $5.00/month and Chemical Treatment Tracking (track pesticide applications) - $3/month.

For example, I am currently a Jobber user. I pay the base fee of $29.00/month and right now, I also have the e-payments add-on activated which is another $5.00/month. That brings my monthly total to $34.00!

You may get sticker shock at the price, but if you think about it, that is only 1 mowing a month and it's paid for. Well worth it!