1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Scheduling Software

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by dougtrimble, Jul 6, 2004.

1. dougtrimble

dougtrimble LawnSite Member

I am looking for scheduling software so that I can print daily schedules with addresses of my customers. Any suggestions. I currently use Quickbooks Pro for my bookeeping.
  2. kppurn

kppurn LawnSite Senior Member

I recommend QXpress from Alocet. I started using it last season and it suits me well. Right now I just use the standard version which has scheduling and batch invoicing.

Once you get everything scheduled you just enter what work was done each day and at the end of the month click generate invoices. All work is invoiced, export the invoices to QB Pro and print them. Very easy. Invoicing can be done at any interval.

I have never used any other scheduling software so I cannot compare.

On edit: You can print your route sheets to include the addresses, phone numbers, etc. of your customers.
  3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi dougtrimble,

You could visit our site and download our fully functional trial.
  4. Black95gt

Black95gt LawnSite Member

Microsoft Excel can work as well. Just set up a template that you like and go from there. Good Luck