Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by GreenBlade, Feb 5, 2014.

1. GreenBlade

GreenBlade LawnSite Member

In past years I have just used the calendar app on my computer to schedule lawns. This year, with an expected increase in clients, I would like to change from this.

I know there are a plethora of scheduling software threads on here. I use quickbooks online for invoicing and business management. I like it a lot. I need a scheduling software that is only a scheduling software or that will tie into quickbooks nicely. Everything seems so expensive! I would like something that I can print or view daily sheets with the lawns for that day, check them complete, and go onto the next one.

If anyone has a software they use that's not overly priced, or their own technique let me know. I would greatly appreciate some recommendations & some help!
  2. neil328

neil328 Inactive

I think you should check out TurfWizard. It is fully compatible with QuickBooks, it does scheduling, billing and invoicing on the fly and works from any mobile device and talks from the field to your computer. It's the best value on the market too and the customer service is amazing! the website is
  3. jshardy

jshardy LawnSite Member

I saw Turf Wizard demonstrated at a trade show and decided to give it a try. The program is great, scheduling, routing, plus much more. One of the best things is the interface with QuickBooks. You can upload quickbooks client list and easily upload your bills to quickbooks at the end of the month. The Technical support is free and is excellent.
  4. TPendagast

TPendagast LawnSite Fanatic

CLIP from sensible software.
    Costs $500 to start and $80/mo after that.
    Was the first of it's kind to be quickbooks integrated and well, the first of it's kind period.
  5. jsslawncare

jsslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

I may give yard book a try.
  6. 205mx

205mx LawnSite Silver Member

I use lawn fart
    Posted via Mobile Device
  7. Natural

Natural LawnSite Member

How are you expecting an increase in clients this year?
  8. Arvydas

Arvydas LawnSite Member

One word:

Best thing I ever did for my business.
  9. rbljack

rbljack LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

does it integrate with quickbooks?
  10. TX Easymoney

TX Easymoney LawnSite Platinum Member

Used it for many years. It was a game some point all the others will offer the same features clip has for years...jobber and service autopilot look cleaner though...they are both growing