Schrock lawns 2013

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Schrock Lawns, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Schrock Lawns

Schrock Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks man! I tend to spurlge on stuff I don't exactly need or more then I need but it's ok cuz all the money the company makes goes back into the company I don't take any out for myself . Have a good season too
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I think we all do that haha! I got a set of new rims sitting in the garage right now for my diesel, did I absolutely have to get new rims? No, but I want nice things, nothing wrong with that! :waving:

3. Schrock Lawns

Haha yea I dident need a enclosed nesiclarly but I got some cash from a family member and got a great deal so I figured why not, haha
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. jakes mowing

jakes mowing LawnSite Senior Member

yeah man ur doin really well. im 14 and i have a 4x8 that i pull behind my farmall tractor lol i have invested in all commercial equipment tho. Ur setup looks really sharp

5. sticklelm

sticklelm LawnSite Senior Member

keep it up. start saving the cash! lol

6. Schrock Lawns

Thanks snarta$s lol but a few updates got a 36 grandstand days should start going buy alot faster trying to decide if I want to get a ocdc for it ill throw some pics up later
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. GQLL

GQLL LawnSite Senior Member

Just wondering why you bought a 36 when you already have a 30 push mower. Just seems now the 30 is not going to be used.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. C & T Landscaping

C & T Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Time to wrap it!

9. Schrock Lawns

the 30 already broke twice I took it to land and coates and was so pissed it broke I just bought the 36. no I ''diddent'' need it but it will defentlay increase effiency

10. Schrock Lawns

Did 32 yards of mulch today with 3 guys including myself have to get another 10 and gonna do it tuesday
    Posted via Mobile Device