scotts lawn care eq. pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by scotts lawn care, Nov 5, 2011.

1. scotts lawn care

scotts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

thanks! he was an idea from my sign guy many years ago. Now people know me for that guy, and its part of my image and logo on all my advertising, cards, uniforms, decals, ect. :)

2. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Your setup looks good, very professional. Any problems with your 757 ? We have a 07 model 60 inch 25 hp kaw, it turned into a pos this year at 1400 hrs. engine rebuild at 1500 hrs and electrical problems now at 1650. Hope yours in doing better.

3. scotts lawn care

My 2005 757 z has been a great machine! I ran every day for six years. I now have about 2500-2600 hours on it. It had some engine work done at 1200 hours, but otherwise its been a real tank. Been thru a couple pto clutches, but otherwise just basic stuff - belts, throttle cables, 1 pto switch, ect. This past spring i got the 930a ztrak, with the comfort/convienence package. It took some gettin use to but i grew to love not having to step on the deck lift pedal all day. :dizzy: I have gotten more hrs out of the mowers pto clutches by turning the blades on at 1/2 throttle ..... and we idle down before shutting the blades off. Sorry to hear about your 757. thanks for the kudos. :)

4. Mowingkid35

Mowingkid35 LawnSite Senior Member

love the equipment and all of the green, literally have some of the same exact machines as you do. nice job

5. MLAWCARE

MLAWCARE LawnSite Senior Member

About turning the blades on and off at lower throttle is something I had always done til I got my new mower and they said to do it at full throttle! I trust these guys and they are always there to help! Do you think its just a trick for me to be buying more parts sooner?

6. scotts lawn care

7. scotts lawn care

8. Z's Lawncare

Z's Lawncare LawnSite Member
    from 20683

Love your setup i hope i can have a rig just like yours in the next few years! i have all jd mowers and hope to get a jd zero turn in the future.

9. Exmarkboy13

Exmarkboy13 LawnSite Senior Member

nice machines. How are the 7 Iron decks? I just bought a like new 7H17 walkbehind with a 7Iron II deck and want to know how it cuts.

10. APLUS LAWN CARE

APLUS LAWN CARE LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from North Missouri

You have some great looking equipment. I love the John Deeres!