1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

scotts lawn care eq. pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by scotts lawn care, Nov 5, 2011.

1. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Equipment looks great man. I thought about buying a new JD z-mower but the dealer woulden't give me a demo. The price was tempting tho. it was like 3k less then the Exmark i bought.

2. Mowingkid35

Mowingkid35 LawnSite Senior Member

3. matt10486

matt10486 LawnSite Member

Nice work/equipment, if already asked i applogize, but how many accounts are you at?

Any plans for the up coming season?

Pm Sent

4. scotts lawn care

scotts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

5. Neil the mowin man

Neil the mowin man LawnSite Member

Thats alot of green in those pictures. Have never ran a JD but around here not really to many people use them.

6. Z's Lawncare

Z's Lawncare LawnSite Member
    from 20683

any pics of inside your trailer

7. APLUS LAWN CARE

APLUS LAWN CARE LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from North Missouri

What are the differences between the 7iron Pro and the 7iron II decks other than the 7iron II having fewer anti-scalp wheels and not having the thick metal around the deck?

I have heard a TON of good things around the 7iron decks but I was just wondering about that.

8. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

nice work what made you go with the front mount mower a certain contract or what?

9. nrobertsonETMC

nrobertsonETMC LawnSite Member

Like the equipment! I too have a striping roller for my z930. My southern grasses don't stripe near as good as the cool seasons you guys get into, but I like the way it smoothes out the cut on the bumpier campuses we have. And if there was any hope of getting any decent stripes on bermuda a roller would be the only way. Good looking equipment, truck, trailer and work. Top notch!

10. scotts lawn care

scotts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

Here are some pics of the inside of the trailer during the mowing season. It's all packed in, glad i got a 24 foot!

1200 179.jpg

1200 182.jpg

1200 184.jpg