1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

scotts lawn care eq. pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by scotts lawn care, Nov 5, 2011.

1. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Wow that thing is massive!

2. scotts lawn care

scotts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

My new mower:
    A J.D. Quik-Trak 657 54" deck.
    I love the feel of standing while mowing for a change from always sitting on the z's and my front mount.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Z's Lawncare

Z's Lawncare LawnSite Member
    from 20683

how are you liking your quick track?

4. scotts lawn care

Hey Z
    The Quik Trak has been a great addition to our mower lineup. Standing while mowing has been a welcome position compared to always sitting on the other mowers for so many years. :dizzy:

The GPH fuel consumption is very efficient - maybe 3/4 - 1 gallon per hour. It's small and compact for tight mowing spots on the small to medium size lawns.

The cut is great just like the other deere mowers with the 7 iron deck. In tall, thick grass I sometimes slow a little to have the engine catch up.

Mowing steep slopes was weird at first, but then I got use to it - and try to go straight up and down if I can. So I'm very happy with the Q.T. :)

5. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

That's good to hear u like the Q. T. Been thinking about getting a stander but idk if I want to. Everything looks really clean tho. When you got your trailer lettered, how do u feel it help with picking up new customers.

6. kawasaki guy

kawasaki guy LawnSite Fanatic

nice setup! any pics of the handhelds ?

7. kawasaki guy

kawasaki guy LawnSite Fanatic

I really like this mower!

8. scotts lawn care

Thanks!

I have to say the trailer lettering is kind of a rolling billboard. I owned a 20' enclosed before this one which also had lettering.

I had my sign guy use the same logo from the old trailer, to the new one - it's unique and easily recognizable.

I try to keep the trailer clean and presentable, and hope the lettering will not fade too fast.

The best thing is that even from a distance people know it's us - because of the logo on the trailer.

I honestly don't know if I get more calls from it? IMO - it's important to be seen and recognized season after season, and the trailer helps alot! :weightlifter:

9. scotts lawn care

Thanks! I'll see if I can post some more equipment pics.

10. scotts lawn care

Some random 2011 and 2012 pics:

Lawn 112.jpg

tint 257.jpg

tint 263.jpg

cbr 003.jpg

cbr 025.jpg

tint 035.jpg

tint 037.jpg

tint 027.jpg