1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

scotts lawn care eq. pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by scotts lawn care, Nov 5, 2011.

1. scotts lawn care

scotts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

Woops - Yeah I meant to say deflectors. :)

I never have done much for mulching on the properties, I like the vacuumed look - at least in regards to the spring and fall cleanups.

It sounds like you have a good system set up tho for mulching.

More pics, the last pic is my garage just after storing the equipment for winter.

I sure could use another garage during the season for working/storing some extra equipment.

cbr 1000rr 029.jpg

cbr 1000rr 031.jpg

cbr 1000rr 041.jpg

cbr 1000rr 047.jpg

Lawn 195.jpg
  2. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

Garage looks nice and clean...You should insulate that roof also!! LOL
  3. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

How big is your garage? it seems like a decent size I wouldn't mind having something like that. :rolleyes:
  4. scotts lawn care

Yeah I need to get on finishing the insulation- and then I was thinking about sheetrocking all of it.

Thanks Green-Man..... It looks big when it's mostly empty. I think it is about 24' x 28'.

In the near future I hope to add on - or build a seperate shop. Alot of people say they wish they would of built there shop bigger, after some time, and use.

Here's a pic of it a little more full of equipment :

Lawn 199.jpg

Lawn 203.jpg

Lawn 201.jpg
  5. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

One thing to keep in mind when and if you add on of you put a cab on your 1445 you'll need an 8ft or taller door. I have boxer cab on mine and its 87" tall. If it was a 1545 it would be even taller.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  6. scotts lawn care

Just picked up a new Duramax. My salesman said this is his busiest month of the year -

Because alot of self employed guys are looking for a last minute write-off before Jan 1st.

Crew cab, LTZ, snow plow prep package, 20" wheels, Duramax Diesel/ Alison tranny. :

7. Green-Man

She's NICE! Will this be your work truck or personal? I thought it was a gas at first cas I didn't see the duramax wording.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. CFLS22

CFLS22 LawnSite Member

Beautiful truck man! Looks awesome!
  9. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

calling that a nice truck is an understatement Ru gonna use it as a work truck or just personal
  10. Green-Man

Haha yes nice is understating it. It's gorgeous, beautiful!
    Posted via Mobile Device