scotts lawn care eq. pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by scotts lawn care, Nov 5, 2011.

1. lawnpropm

lawnpropm LawnSite Senior Member

Wow I thought it was a 1500. That's pretty smooth.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

I kinda did as well, but now looking at it a second time I can see it has that beefy look to it.:weightlifter:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
  3. scotts lawn care

scotts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks guys for the compliments.

My 2004 Duramax will still be my plow truck for the rest of this winter, and the 13' will be personal use this winter - [ and for bidding jobs ].

Come spring I will decide what truck will pull our enclosed trailer. I hope to be able to keep the 04' and have 2 trucks/ backup truck.
    Maybe next winter buy another BOSS v-plow and have 2 trucks plowing snow. The BOSS v's could be used on either truck then - I think.

The Duramax/Alison emblem is on the side of the hood - drivers and passenger side. I also got $500.00 worth of free accessories from GM - just for being self employed. :clapping:

Do you guys like the painted mud guards? I hate the salt/sand crap that gets flung up on the sides during the winter.

I'll take more pics tomorrow and post them.

4. douglee25

douglee25 LawnSite Senior Member
    from PA

Diggin' it!

Doug

5. lawnpropm

Yeah the mirrors kinda gave it away a little bit. I wonder if they still making long beds??
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. lawnpropm

Painted mud flaps look ok I didn't even notice
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

Decisions, Decisions. I really like it though and yeah now I saw the duramax plate on the hood i've noticed the newer models do it like that now. haha that was cool of them to do for you. The mud guards look cool but, hard to notice since they kind of just blend in with the whole truck. YES!! MORE PICTURES!

8. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

Good luck keeping those mud flaps on if you plow plow snow. Mine broke off on my 350 not plowing. It was just from all the crap on the roads in the winter, then the warming and freezing we get. Maybe your far enough north it won't get as warm there. Back into a frozen snow pile and snap off.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. scotts lawn care

scotts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

yeah I'll have see if I decide to maybe remove them for the winter or not. The truck was clean from the dealer - but not waxed at all.

With most of winter ahead of us, I just did a gloss and seal on the paint. :weightlifter:
    I realized during the first wash that it really needed paint protection! I have OCD when it comes to trucks and equipment.

10. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

I dont blame you there. I hate dirty trucks. I cant stand mine after a weekend of hunting. Image is everything to me.