Scotts service truck

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by BobcatBoy06, Jul 9, 2008.

1. BobcatBoy06

BobcatBoy06 LawnSite Member

I was wondering if anyone had information on the company that builds the scotts trucks, I would like to contact them.

2. teeca

teeca LawnSite Bronze Member

check these guy's out if your serious... i have used them and they are awsome! http://www.tuflexmfg.com/ cost alittle, but if you can buy their tanks and put it togeather yourself, your one step ahead!

3. BobcatBoy06

I'd like to find a used scotts truck maybe someone bought one things didn't work out somthing like that, I'd like to have dry storage and the ability to do liquid all in one shot, and also have a truck that is gonna turn some heads.

4. teeca

teeca LawnSite Bronze Member

I had a f550 w/ 600gal fiberglass tank and a fert box on the rear that would hold 30 50# bags of fert and a 140gal fiberglass tank i used to do tree apps with and when not doing trees i'd fill my permagreen from it. twin hose reels etc.. it was all from tuflex.

i have since dumped my harddrive, but their was a car dealer in FL that had a whole fleet of used spray trucks. i think it was www.jumboauto.com check out there selections. hell plan a spring break trip!!

5. cpel2004

cpel2004 LawnSite Bronze Member

Jumboauto sales are snakes, they cant be trusted.

6. Tom5301

Tom5301 LawnSite Member

There is some on Ebay some times

7. BobcatBoy06

thanks for the site

8. Doin_It

Doin_It LawnSite Member

9. CleanCutMowers

CleanCutMowers LawnSite Member
    from SE MO

There was at least one person at the GIE EXPO last year that had one but I can not remember who it was.

10. BobcatBoy06

thanks that is what I was looking for