Screamin green!!!! anyone have some testimonials!

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by grassman177, Dec 2, 2009.

1. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

You have to order it from barry at techterra organics there a sponser on here do seach or look in the organic foram
    Charles Cue

2. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i dont think you have to order it from him, he is a rep. but might as well, he is a swell guy on here and helpful

3. Rayholio

Rayholio LawnSite Bronze Member

I've looked into this.. want to try it.. only need 4 pallets for a round though.. Shipping is murder.

4. LIBERTYLANDSCAPING

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

I spoke w/ my local rep as well & am excited about what the results might be, but to skeptical to take a full 22 pallets-And I received an email last week that showed the price going up.

I didn't get a concrete price for less than a full truckload pricing, but it sounded like another $4+ per bag:cry:

5. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

6. LIBERTYLANDSCAPING

from Indiana

7. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i am trying to get screamin green to work into my program i have now, i think it will work well and improve my turf at a competitive rice on one the less, but all the other products are more expensive than my program and pricing structure will allow.

i am thinking highly of offering a natural fert option for more money to my customers, any of you do this?? i am not talking no pesticides, just less and only organic ferts!

8. LIBERTYLANDSCAPING

from Indiana

Since Screamin Green has synthetic fert, that product wouldn't qualify for full organic I guess... I am interested in performance-I could care less if it is synthetic. If Screamin Green would do well with my newer lawns on sandy soil, that is great, but if Mesa would do just as well, I'm all for it-and it's easier to get:usflag:

9. Rayholio

Rayholio LawnSite Bronze Member

The 'natural' option is something that no one would pay for in my market.. I've conducted surveys asking that very question.. People say that they are 'concerned' about enviormental effects of lawn care, Then they say that they are unreceptive to a price increase based on making services enviormentally sustainable.

So there ya have it.. If I can get better results for smaller $ then I'll go organics in a heart beat.. otherwise the customers have spoken.. and they are my boss.

10. mdlwn1

mdlwn1 LawnSite Silver Member

Sucks having to read through 4 pages only to find out that no one answered the op. Turfhokie came close, but syaing your kbg is greener is far short of a practical comparison or meaningfull info. This was a late season for kbg..mine looked fantastic and STILL DOES using only sythetics. Anyone actually have some kind of REAL comparison?