1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Screamin green!!!! anyone have some testimonials!

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by grassman177, Dec 2, 2009.

1. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

What on earth are you talking about?? I have never criticized your voting rights! Even if I did what does that have to do with fertilizer? Leave politics out of this for God's sake.
  2. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

Larry and Liberty,

Throwing out the statements that you have is grade school. This is an open forum for both substantiated pros and cons.

If you have had a less than acceptable experience then you must let us know. Any and all input is needed for some to make a proper decision.

Larry, I dont give a rat's arse if someone insulted your voting rights, that my friend is the beauty of having them, grow up.

Liberty, your playing telephone and to much gets lost in translation, so and so said, again I dont care, give us specifics or keep it out of the game.

Someone that tried 1 or 2 bags once does not qualify as a good resource on any product. Let us know what product, what situation used in, at what rate, etc.

So far I am beginning to sound like a salesman for the product. I posted pics and some solid information. Anybody else have something, good or bad besides a wasted opinion with nothing behind it?
  3. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i did start this thread to get some real insight from guys who have tried the screamin green specifically, and want to know info like what turf hokie as given us all, and if you have used another product, please differentiate that information. thanks and lets keep the discussion gong about these ferts.

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

Turfhokie-You're 100% right. I shouldn't have commented on it. I didn't personally use these products, just was told about them. The one guy is a local competitor-so who knows if he is telling the truth-As you said, you would hate to see the competition start using it:laugh: I didn't mean to imply anything negative about the product.

With Urea, SCU & ammonium sulfate in screaming green, it would have to work OK.

On the Barry comment, I was mearly telling Larry that NP products can be purchased through another rep, if he has an issue with Barry, not the NP products.

5. turf hokie

Not a problem. Thank you for the response.
  6. phasthound

I called Larry today clear up any misunderstandings between us.
    We had misinterpreted what the other was posting regarding Obama & voting rights. He thought I was blasting him for not voting for Obama. I was just upset that he was calling him Osama.

The Internet is a great communication tool, but nothing beats talking one on one with eachother.
  7. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

We used both Screamin Green (4 lbs per K) & 34-0-5 XCU (3 lbs per K) in early fall. Results with both products was very nice. The Screamin Green granules were mostly brownish grey so they don't stick out like a sore thumb on concrete compared to XCU (light bluish green).
    Talked to Barry today & got round one prices (Cavalcade). He told me it would most likely ship out of Kansas....that helps keep shipping costs down for us cuz we're only a mile off I-35.
    BTW the only person we would buy TechTerra products from is Barry. :usflag:He's a proven (trusted) friend who has never let us down.......even though our political views may differ sometimes. :laugh:
  8. turf hokie

Perfect, who has the marshmallows and graham crackers, gonna cook em up and sing songs around the campfire now that we are all friends again.:waving:
  9. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Goin' to Fareway grocery store right now. :laugh::waving:
  10. phasthound

Life is grand! :)

roasting marshmellows.jpg