screen on spray tank

Discussion in 'LESCO' started by mrkosar, Aug 10, 2006.

1. mrkosar

mrkosar LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

i have the space saver spray tank and was wondering where the screen is. I need to remove this part to spray beneficial nematodes. What does it look like, and where is it located? Thank you.

2. Bob West LESCO

Bob West LESCO Sponsor

Mr. Kosar - I checked with our Tech Services Department, and here is their answer to your question:

The strainer screen is located on the manifold. It has a clear bowl and inside of it is the strainer.

The manifold is located on the top side of the sprayer. If you are looking at the sprayer the reel would be on your right side and the manifold would be on your left side. You cannot miss it. It is next to the pump and the engine.

If this doesn't help, call us toll free at 800/321-5325 and ask for Equipment Tech Services.

Thanks,
    Bob

3. mrkosar

mrkosar LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

I found it. Tough little sucker to unscrew. Maybe I should call up Bonds to help me.

4. TforTexas

TforTexas LawnSite Senior Member

I like to apply a little grease or vasaline to the threads of the strainer bowl so that it will unscrew a little easier. You ought to be opening it regularly and cleaning off the screen anyway.