Scrub Company for sale.

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by proenterprises, May 27, 2005.

1. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

2. gogetter

gogetter Banned

LOL! Thanks for the laugh! LOL! That one takes the cake.

$5 grand, LOL!

3. liquidforcedude7

liquidforcedude7 LawnSite Senior Member
    from america

How do you guarentee 2 inquiries per day on paper?? :p

4. A+ Lawncare

A+ Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

he says "Total equip value at 1727.57" where is he pulling these figures out of his arse?

anyways hes asking $4,999 (reserve not met), where is this guys reserve @ i wonder... $5k- $1700= $3,300 for accounts...

"Registered monthly accounts totaling $760 per month positive cash flow." $760/4 weeks= $190 a week...

$3,300/$760= 4.3 months cash flow.... i'de only give some1 6weeks worth of the income.... so that would be about $1,140 for his accounts... at the best this guy will see $2,500-$2,800 for the whole outfit...

he's asking twice the amount that this outfit is worth, and its a joke w/the mini van... i think what this guy needs to do is take the van down to the junk yard... and keep what equipment he will use as a homeowner for his own use.... and get about $700-900 for the van from the junk yard and say good bye to the customers and write it all off as a loss b/c he's a scrub and the amount he's taking in per month is probably from like 20 lawns....

no real LCO will buy this guy out, they'll only laugh @ him. and i appreciate the post of this ad, b/c it was a good quality joke.

5. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

"serious inquiries only"

That's a hoot!

6. A+ Lawncare

A+ Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

ebay should have a rule for their customers only serious ppl are allowed to post their ads.... this guy wanting serious inquires but he's not even serious hiself.

7. redoak77

redoak77 LawnSite Senior Member

definitly not commercial quality equipment :rolleyes:

8. nocutting

nocutting LawnSite Senior Member

A little Humour to end the day?.lol.lol.lol/ :rolleyes:

9. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

I love how he says his only overhead is gas and maintenance. LOL I wish that was my only overhead, this guy is the scrubbers delux

10. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

:blush: I don't buy 20 lawns he only pays for gas he may have as few as 5 and I doubt more then 10