scrub strikes again

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by joehar, Nov 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joehar

joehar LawnSite Member
    from memphis

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ im a scrub!!!!!!!!!!

2. sirsweatsalot

sirsweatsalot LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

what the **** are you talking about?

3. lawnworker

lawnworker LawnSite Senior Member

yeah, fill us in.:confused:

4. yergus

yergus LawnSite Member

i like you scrubs, that way when your customers see the lawns i do for their neighbors, they won't complain about my prices, since i use quality equipment, carry insurance, have workers who speak english, show up on time on the days they are suppose to.
    you are like chem lawn, once you do their lawns, they will truely appricaiate my company and offer a lot of referals from their friends and family.
    thank you scrub, you do us all favors. keep up the poor work

5. joehar

joehar LawnSite Member
    from memphis

thank you.i do have all new equipment.all paid for.( exmark 48 hp,red max blowers,stihl trimmers etc.i do carry insurance also.both my trucks are paid for,although they are 93 models.this is my first year solo after a 2 year so called partnership.and no,none of my equipment came from the split.i walked away with 1 trimmer and very little cash.just happy to walk away still friends.anyway,my post was just fun because i picked up two more jobs for the rest of this year and for cuts next year.both were leaf cleanups.i guess 1 was a lowball,undercut or whatever yall call it.lady hasnt heard from her regular guy since oct.the other was just a more fair estimate.and by the way,i do excellent work. also,about mid summer i picked up 10 or so of my ex partners yards.seems he could nt keep them up so they called me.he would rather play and vacation then take care of business.so there again,i guess im a scrub for that.he**,for 2 years about 30 of our customers didnt even know i had a partner.now i think he would be considered a scrub not me.my bottom line is what matters,not what someone labels me as.good day

6. bubble boy

bubble boy LawnSite Bronze Member

odd, very odd.:drinkup:

7. Andrew S

Andrew S LawnSite Member

Can you speak english!!!!!!

I do not understand your statement?
    :sleeping: :sleeping:

8. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Joehar, You mentioned insurance. Do you have a business license? If so I would not consider you a scrub. Let us know all of the info.

Gravely_Man

9. sirsweatsalot

sirsweatsalot LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

ok next time put the second post first, it will clear a lot more up. as for making sense i guess its got about much rhyme and reason as brushhogboy.

10. joehar

joehar LawnSite Member
    from memphis

dont make me mad,ill go out and lowball someone!! this site is quite entertaining sometime.my 8 year old nephew even gets a kick out of reading some of the post.like the ones asking... what color is your equipment?? or.. what have you found under leaves? keep em comin guys.it makes for great reading

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.