Scrub,who Me,couldnt Be, Then Who!!!????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by REENO, Jul 20, 2005.

1. REENO

REENO LawnSite Member

:cool2: after realizing that my eqipment isnt the best in the world(lol) i would like to ask what would be the best replacements for them? this summer could not have been exchanged for verbal advice. BELIEVE THIS!!, i have learned through my blood, sweat andsheers!! anywhoo, im still pounding the pavement and still passing out my flyers. THE TRAILER FOR SALE IN MARYLAND SHOULD CONTACT ME!!!

2. Shuter

Shuter LawnSite Bronze Member

Do what you have to do to get started, most people have. You will find that commercial equipment is made differently, comes with different warranties, and the service is usually better. The equipment will last longer.

3. REENO

REENO LawnSite Member

kind of figured that out,but thanx anyway!!

4. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

Don't jump the gun on equipment, if it works and does a good job, go for it. Some LCO's end up buying the biggest and baddest and can't pay for it....plus you can always get a good deal from other LCO's...when they bail!!! :)

5. iluvscag

iluvscag LawnSite Senior Member

Now let's not be a smart alec. :)

6. REENO

REENO LawnSite Member

who on here is selling some equipment? :cool2:

7. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

I think if I were you, the first thing I would purchase would be a larger, hydro drive mower. A 48" or at least a 36". You will cut your time in half, at the least, considering you are only using 21" mowers now.

8. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

Mo green has a point.

9. Scotts' Yard Care

Scotts' Yard Care LawnSite Senior Member

We've found a lot of places in our area have gates too small for a 36" deck.
    Probably the first step up would be a 32" walk behind or a 34" zturn machine.We know of one large service in area that has passed up a number of lawns for that reason.