SE MICHIGAN- Detroit, Troy, and Macomb HELP WANTED

Discussion in 'Employment' started by macomb-lawn, May 6, 2006.

1. macomb-lawn

macomb-lawn LawnSite Senior Member

We are in the process of launching several new crews for both Landscape Construction, and Lawn Maintenence.

Looking to fill the following positions by the end of May:

Lawn Foreman (2): Must have a MINIMUM of 5 years experiance running a lawn crew. Must be VERY responsible.

Lawn Techs (6): Must have a MINIMUM of 1 year experiance running a walk behind, zero turn rider, weed whip, edger, etc.

Landscape Foreman (1): Must have a MINIMUM of 5 years experiance running a Landscape Construction crew including but not limited to new installation, grades, maintenence, etc.

Landscape Construction Techs (2): Must have a MINIMUM 1 year experiance with landscape installation, maintenence, etc.

ALL potential applications MUST be U.S. Citizens with legal documentations, have a Valid Michigan Drivers License, pass a Drug Screening, Backround Check, and have NO MORE than 4 current points on their drivers license with no DUI, OUIL, or any drug offenses.

We offer top pay, insurance, and year round work. 40 hour + work week guarnateed. All crews eligible for winter snow removal work. For more information, please let me know. Please include your name telephone number and attach a resume if you have one in Microsoft Word or PDF format. Also feel free to call with any questions you may have. We have positions available in:

Detroit
    Troy
    Macomb Township

Pay is negotiable based on experiance and what you bring to the table.

Macomb Lawn and Snow Inc. EOE

(586) 226-4300 Macomb HQ
    (313) 834-3800 Detroit
    (248) 643-4300 Troy

2. progolferjoe72

progolferjoe72 LawnSite Member

Please delete this, macomb is a fake, we proved so at plowsite, macomb get a life, and btw we talked to the guys at cannon, you only had one truck outfitted for snow removal, what happened to the other 29....... You're a joke.

3. macomb-lawn

We're fake? Really? Uhm.. ok. Do you not know how to use 411 :confused: Regardless of what you seem to think, we are looking for help, so please delete your post. Unless you want a job, it's not your problem to worry about us, especially considering you have absolutely no clue whom we are. Thanks.

4. Killswitch

Killswitch LawnSite Senior Member

Good grief.....here we go again.

lol

5. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

its on like donky kong....im sure you are looking for help for your company....im not saying you dont have a company (one truck) and that is completely fine...there are probaly 5,000 guys on this site like that.

but please dont try to make your company apear bigger than it really is....you dont have 3 branches...who are you really trying to fool here....i personely fake getting played for a fool and wont stand for it

6. macomb-lawn

can you host a few pictures? I have absolutely nothing to gain by "snowballing" anyone. Uhm... it would be kinda hard to bring someone in for employment if they wouldn't be working out of the building would it not? :confused: Furthermore, we have a lot more than one truck. I'm not sure where you get that from but that's easy enough to prove. Host a pic for me and you will see.

7. macomb-lawn

8. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

Holy wah macomb lawn.... these guys want proof that you have a large scale business and 3 divisions and what do you give them? Three pictures showing 2 trucks and a bobcat! I have 2 trucks for pete's sake.

There's no way you would be asking for all that employment if you were only running 2 trucks. So let's see some pics of ALL your stuff, or stuff a sock in it pal.

9. keith_480231

keith_480231 LawnSite Member

Hi my name is Carrie i am the wife of keith whom i think all of this started with let me know if u are here so i may talk with you and i have an idea of how you can redeam yourself!!:waving: :clapping:

10. macomb-lawn

Redeam myself? From what? A bunch of people running around trying to put together a puzzle of 1000 pieces with nothing more than a handful of them?

But, I'm here. Also feel free to email me or call. You can use the email address above or call me at (586) 532-7500 ext. 710

Dan