1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

SE Pa Luncheon a success!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Chip, Feb 13, 2001.

1. Chip

Chip LawnSite Member

I'm not sure if I copied the above address as a link if not you will have to copy and paste to your browser to view.There is one on the plowing board that I know works.
    Starting at Right and going counterclockwisearound the table is Dave a friend of Rick's he plow's and is in the masonry business, yours truly Chip, Evan524 a.k.a. Evan, Josh a.k.a. Skolnick's Landscaping, Dixie1 a.k.a. Tom, Mike Hughes, Paplow a.k.a. Rick, and the last guy is a friend of Dave and Rick's sorry I forgot his name.

2. Some of those guys look like they are wanted on bench warrents!!!
  3. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

lol stone! you crack me up!
  4. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

If anyone was wanted on bench warrants, it would have to be Dave (first guy)! Anyone there can attest to this....including Dave himself!!! LOL He was definately the liveliest of the group.

Why weren't you there? The mystery man himself! :) LOL
    Maybe during this years....(dry season) we can all get together somewhere on a larger tri state area basis. I could voulenteer my house. BBQ, horseshoes, volleyball, etc.

Something to think about.

5. dmk395

dmk395 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ma

Was this a lawnsite meeting, or an AA meeting?
  6. Chip

Chip LawnSite Member

Very funny DMK. Sounds good to me Tom I don't see why Stone can't grace us with his presence he can't be much farther than an hour and a half away from here.
  7. turfquip

turfquip LawnSite Senior Member

Stone is only available on a fee basis.

I've met the man and trust me, it would be money well spent.

During the off season I think he charges 300 per day plus expenses.
  8. Chip

Chip LawnSite Member

Are you speaking or advertising for Stone now. I was only extending and invitation to one of the most outspoken and popular members on the site that is from this geographical region.
  9. Turfquip books all my speaking arrangments.

In fact if you have any problems with any of my actions past, present, and furture in regards to this forum you will need to e-mail Turfquip for he is the manager of my "customer" service dept.
  10. turfquip

turfquip LawnSite Senior Member

I've received a half dozen emails regarding the agency agreement between Stone and turfquip. <BR><BR>Typical:

"Thank you for making Stone accessible."

"Send me a brochure on Stone and a reference list."

"Is Stone available 3rd weekend in March. How do we proceed with booking him?"

etc., etc.

Thank you for the positive comments to date. Just to let you know, Stone is putting the finishing touches on a PowerPoint presentation which he will be burning to CD-RW, and, combined with the glossy brochures available beginning next week, should assist any decision regarding a competant and engaging speaker for your next event.

[Edited by turfquip on 02-14-2001 at 10:34 PM]