Seacoast NH--Where's the snow????

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by slow release, Feb 10, 2005.

1. slow release

slow release LawnSite Member

Anyone else waiting for the changeover from rain to snow? I expected to be out plowing by now. Instead I am here killing some time.

2. Lawnchoice

Lawnchoice LawnSite Senior Member

I don't think it's going to happen!

3. ACE LANDSCAPING L.L.C.

ACE LANDSCAPING L.L.C. LawnSite Member

I Got Up This Morning Excited About Snow. All We Got Was Rain And Sleet. Sucks. 10" Would Have Been Good. We Gonna Get Any Tonight?

4. Lawnchoice

Not from the looks of the sky out there. My trucks looks sad out in the driveway!

5. ACE LANDSCAPING L.L.C.

It Looks Like It's Gonna Rain Beginning Of Next Week. With All The Rain And Melting I Won't Be Able To Ride My Sled Down Here Anymore. Now I Gotta Drive 3 Hours Up.

6. slow release

slow release LawnSite Member

Rain........During the summer you love it, and in the winter you hate it!!!!!!!

oh well I'll find something to do :drinkup:

7. bowhunter1432

bowhunter1432 LawnSite Member

we have mostly rain here on the southeast coast of massachusetts you guys have any snow up there yet?

8. Lawnchoice

Snow !!!!

Will at least get a push or two in.

9. ACE LANDSCAPING L.L.C.

I Managed To Get 2 Pushes In. Wish We Got The 15" Though. Does Anybody Else Use The V-blade? I Love It. I Have Alot Of People Ask Me About It And Why I Got It. Just Wanted To See If Anyone Else Has It And If They Like It Or Not.

10. Lawnchoice

Used to plow with a Mitsubishi FG with a 9.5 V Fisher. I liked it but I am just too damned hard on equipment and I was going through pins and edges like crazy. Also hated replacing the rubber in the vee as I did quite a few parking lots back then.

What truck do you have the blade on ?