Seal Tuff??? Asphalt Kingdom??

Discussion in 'Seal Coating Forum' started by sealcoater57, Dec 21, 2008.

1. sealcoater57

sealcoater57 LawnSite Member

I was looking around the web the other night and came across this guy that sells equipment which has no mechanical agitation built in and after I looked a little deeper it would appear that he is the same Tim Trost (Seal Tuff) that was under fire from Pontiac IL a while back.

It also looks exactly like the stuff that Asphalt Kingdom is selling so I'm wondering what these two are up to with this equipment. Here is the piece I read about Tim.

Just beginning to shop for another machine for the spring and wondered if anyone has any info on these two companies??

2. bnzsealcoating

bnzsealcoating LawnSite Member

I just bought a ma-10 melter from him last week. I bought it on ebay and he had a problem with paypal. So I ended up just buying it directly from him. He delivered it at no extra cost. I think he drove 6 hours each way and I got it for $200 less than everyone else is selling it for. So as far as me..I'm very happy. He sells melters and hot boxes too. I plan on buying a hot box from him in the future. Bob

3. PROCUT1

PROCUT1 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from TN

I have no personal experience but have read about them both on numerous sites and have never heard a good thing about either.