1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Seal Tuff??? Asphalt Kingdom??

Discussion in 'Seal Coating Forum' started by sealcoater57, Dec 21, 2008.

1. sealcoater57

sealcoater57 LawnSite Member

I was looking around the web the other night and came across this guy that sells equipment which has no mechanical agitation built in and after I looked a little deeper it would appear that he is the same Tim Trost (Seal Tuff) that was under fire from Pontiac IL a while back.

It also looks exactly like the stuff that Asphalt Kingdom is selling so I'm wondering what these two are up to with this equipment. Here is the piece I read about Tim.

Just beginning to shop for another machine for the spring and wondered if anyone has any info on these two companies??

2. bnzsealcoating

bnzsealcoating LawnSite Member

I just bought a ma-10 melter from him last week. I bought it on ebay and he had a problem with paypal. So I ended up just buying it directly from him. He delivered it at no extra cost. I think he drove 6 hours each way and I got it for $200 less than everyone else is selling it for. So as far as me..I'm very happy. He sells melters and hot boxes too. I plan on buying a hot box from him in the future. Bob

3. PROCUT1

PROCUT1 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from TN

I have no personal experience but have read about them both on numerous sites and have never heard a good thing about either.