Sealcoat Pricing

Discussion in 'Seal Coating Forum' started by grassguy123, Jul 31, 2009.

1. brianslawncare

brianslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

asphalt kingdom?????? look at da top

2. omniplayer

omniplayer LawnSite Member

I wasn't saying Asphalt Kingdom. I said Star Seal. Check out eaby.com. they have the real units on there for about $1,000. I wouldn't use them anyway. I have two rigs over $12,000 each. Just wanted to put it out there for him if he didn't want to fork out the money for a pro rig.

3. EWS

EWS LawnSite Member

7 c a gallon, your on crack.....

4. EWS

EWS LawnSite Member

300 gallon tank full is about 230 gallons of raw sealer with a coverage rate of 90 sq per gal... 20700 sq ft per tank. avg driveway11-14c a sq 2270-2898$$ subtract 600-700 to fill the tank, additives and sand....

5. omniplayer

What are you talking about? It's 300 gallons of sealer no matter what the amount of raw sealer is in the tank. Coverage rate of a gallon of sealer properly mixed is between 100-150 sq ft. of asphalt depending on the surface and how it is applied. Check my ratings which are real and from a real website other than my own and not made up or typed in like other companies. I think I know what I'm talking about. Your welcome for the education. Don't distort facts please.

6. EWS

EWS LawnSite Member

hey moron coverage rates are based on RAW SEALER......

7. EWS

EWS LawnSite Member

This is the specs for neyra based on One Gallon of concetrate(raw)

One gallon of concentrate will cover
    100 square feet. Multiply square yards
    of surface x .09 to determine gallons
    of concentrate per coat.
    Coverage rates can vary with the
    application method and the age, texture,
    and porosity of the pavement to
    be sealed.
    1. PRODUCT NAME
    Tarconite®
    2. MANUFACTURER
    Neyra Industries, Inc.
    10700 Evendale Drive
    Cincinnati, Ohio 45241
    Phone:
    Toll Free:
    Fax:
    Email:
    513-733-1000
    800-543-7077
    513-733-3989
    info@neyra.com
    www.neyra.com
    Per 100 gallons of Tarconite
    Water Sand Yield
    25-35 gal. 300-500 lbs. 138-157 gal.
    Application Rate per Coat
    Gal/SY
    Concentrate .09
    Mix .14 - .17
    .015 - .019
    Gal/SF
    Tarconite
    Product Data 102-04
    Coal Tar Pavement Sealer
    Professional Grade

8. EWS

EWS LawnSite Member

Here is the AE SEaler, since you wanna talk about neyra, You have some amazing yields, 100-150 sq ft per gallon of MIXED sealer... Black water, keep on rolling....

One gallon of concentrate will cover
    90 square feet per coat. Multiply square
    yards of surface x 0.1 to determine gallons
    of concentrate per coat.
    Per 100 gallons of Jennite AE
    Water Sand Yield
    0-15 gal. 500-600 lbs. 123-142 gal.
    Professional Grade
    Application Rate per Coat
    Gal/SY
    Concentrate .10
    Mix .12 - .15
    .013 - .016
    Gal/SF
    Primer .015 .0016

9. omniplayer

First of all, don't be so insecure that you have to call people a moron. As for Black water roller you have no web presence, a crappy website, and web sites of people who write about how much of an idiot you are in your own home town so who is the moron? We also use Coal Tar sealer not AE and your right the spec's are for raw sealer but when you fill the tank you still have 300 gallons of sealer period. Call and ask Neyra and they will tell you exactly what I'm trying to educate you on. I've read your posts and all you do is call people morons and tell them their full of **** when you are the one that is full of ****. When you have 1/10 the presence on the web that we have then come and talk to me. Otherwise shut your mouth or I will come up there and put you out of business. By the way, I love the 3 picks on your website and really love the about us page. It says nothing but I guess that makes sense. The comments page is great to, you have none. Maybe that's because you don't want any poor customer that happens to find your crappy site read about how shitty your work is.