1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Seal Coating Forum' started by viper881, May 25, 2011.

1. viper881

viper881 LawnSite Member

Didnt know if anyone could send me in the right direction for finding a sealcoat supplier. Located in holland mi 49423. I talked to star-seal, sealmaster, brewer cote, and some others and they all charge between $2.36-2.50 a gallon. Seems high to me considering local sealcoat companies will charge me 2.50 a gallon also with no miniunum amount per time. So they have to be getting it a lot cheaper to want to sell it to a future compepitor. Brewer cote and other were 2.36 delivered with 4000 gallons. Didnt know if anyone had a contact for me or if they could point me in the right direction on company and price that I should be looking for per gallon. Thanks
  2. salopez

salopez LawnSite Senior Member

check to see if the suppliers are quoting concentrate and the local co's are offering ready to use....ie watered down....
  3. viper881

viper881 LawnSite Member

its all concentrated
  4. TheAsphaltGuy

TheAsphaltGuy LawnSite Member

we pay about 2.60/gal but get a refund at the end of the season if we hit a certain # of gal for the year and that is for Seal-Master CT concentrate
  5. viper881

viper881 LawnSite Member

So i take it 2.36 before tax a gallon for concentrate really isnt so high?
  6. CapnMorgan

CapnMorgan LawnSite Member

I'm paying $2.61 a gallon for ct concentrate at sealmaster. it's up 9 cents from last year.
  7. ZachXSmith

ZachXSmith LawnSite Member

I pay 1.64 a gallon. But I have a 4000 gallon bulk tank. I get all my sealer from surface coatings. Talk to john or lee. Tell em Zach smith sent yea.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. 21eagle

21eagle LawnSite Member

Posted via Mobile Device
  9. 21eagle

21eagle LawnSite Member

Need a supplier near Columbus GA. Only one I can find is 2 hrs away in north Atlanta. Thank you Chris buchkod631x@yahoo.com
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. duramaxc4500

duramaxc4500 LawnSite Member

Posted via Mobile Device