SEAN, A few questions.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MOW ED, Feb 6, 2003.

1. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I congratulate you on becoming the new King of Lawnsite.

I have been here since January 2000 in the old days and have had quite a few electronic conversations with Chuck as well as with Eric when this whole site had a couple hundred members.

I have to say that it was a bit of a shock to see that Chuck has left the site. I am not saying that this is a bad thing because I have read your posts in the past and have alot of respect for your opinions and an admiration for your work.
    I don't want to seem out of line but could you explain what happened with Chuck? Why did he want to sell the site? He wasn't always active on the board but he did look out for it and time to time posted here. I am just curious as to what Chuck will be doing and if he will still have some part in the site? It may not be any of my business and that is fine but I figured that I would ask anyway. You can reply however you seem fit, here or thru a personal e-mail but I think there might be others in the community that have questions like I do.

I look forward to seeing you progress forward with the site, it is great to see that the membership is closing in on 10,000 members. I know you will do a great job.
  2. Currier

Currier LawnSite Senior Member

3. Mark

Mark LawnSite Senior Member

Seams unreal that back in 2000 we were striving for the 3000 membership mark, now it seems in another two or so yrs will be lookng at well over 10,000. Hope all is going well with Chuck,im sure hell be posting and helping everyone out,we welcome you Sean,youll have your hands full but im sure youll do a great job.....Marks Mowing Service