Sean Adams Monthly Report

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Total Landscape Solutions, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Total Landscape Solutions

Total Landscape Solutions LawnSite Member

Just wondering how many have signed up for the $8.95 Monthly Business Report from Sean Adams.
    Any thoughts?
    Anyone who signed up, how did you find it beneficial?

2. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

i was wondering the same thing

3. Total Landscape Solutions

Apparently not very popular

4. elite lawns

elite lawns LawnSite Senior Member

wonder the same here has no one try it

5. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

LCO's are too cheap!! They will step over a dollar to save a dime. I would sign up just out of curiosity if I had a minute to look at whatever. I am paying a truck payment a month for A business coach and I can't even make use of everything I am learning from him due to time restraints. If you have the time to study and implement the material you all should invest the cost of a pizza in something to help you better your business.

6. Total Landscape Solutions

Az, I agree.

I was just wondering about the quality of the material.

I have attended more than a few business seminars in my time, a few of which I thought were wasted time because the speaker was not the best.

I have no problem taking the time to study and implement material, as long as the material is "quality."

This time of year none of us have the luxury of wasting time. I'd hate to spend time studying something that may be very basic.

7. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

Ok I will give you that. I agree when you spend some time working on the business you will come across the same material repeatedly.

Have you checked out my E-Myth thread? If your into learning you would probably enjoy it. Problem is you don't get enough information to easily implement anything, just enough to give you ideas and inspire. I just signed up again with that coach after a two year hiatus. It took that long to implement the stuff he taught me the first two years I worked with him. He is 5 bills per month but worth more if you can believe it.

8. DistLawns

DistLawns LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

I bought some different templates and buisness forms from him a couple years ago, i was very dissapointed. But I don't know anything about this report.