Sean Adams

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by monstermows, Feb 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monstermows

monstermows LawnSite Member
    from ohio

I am respectfully going to ask you a question,

I have left a few posts and threads that seem to get earased:nono:. Do you know about this? I know I pushed the button to post after I was finished. This has happened about 3 times! I am just wondering if you know about this??? I know these posts could have been taken as me being a smart-@#$ but they were meant to be humorous not to hurt feelings. Maybe a flyer that looks like it was made after an elementary school flyer competition would win over the hearts of customers! And a well thought out post I left explaining to a certain person why she contradicts herself when she calls me an idiot for going into the lawncare business was informative. Anyhow if you do screen the posts lets be fair. I came here asking a serious question and a certain member told me I was an idiot and you allowed that. If you are going to allow that then you are just begging me to be a smart-@#$ in return. Do you know about the disappearance of my posts??? I could be mistaken but I am pretty sure almost 100% I did push the submit button when I was through.

2. kirk brown

kirk brown LawnSite Member
    from Ontario

maybe the "post fairy" took them.....:)

3. kirk brown

kirk brown LawnSite Member
    from Ontario

probably a better idea would be to P.M sean for an answer.

4. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Sean Adams isn't the one that removed them. I did. They were out of line. If you are having a problem with a member and I do not see it, please contact me about it. Do not call them out on the forum about it.
    thank you,

Ex of a post that was removed of yours:

Imagining the day I see dave on the road the first time
    I wont have any logo on my truck then and knowing dave I am sure he does have one on his truck. So i will know who he is and he will be clueless as to who i am. Then I run him off the road and dave will be

5. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Exactly, no more need to address this here publicly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.