Sean Adams

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CamLand, Feb 15, 2005.

1. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

the February Turf magazine has a great write up on Sean and his other business Way to go Sean, your innovations in the lawn care industry is much appreciated for those who are being introduced into the lawn care word as well as for those seasoned professionals who have been in the industry for many years...
  2. packerbacker

packerbacker LawnSite Bronze Member

I read it and it was pretty good. They also had 2 of mine in the "In your own words" column! Im finally someone!
  3. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

I belive a couple of mine where in a month or two
  4. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

Great job Sean! Keep it up!

This site has given me more info than money can buy, it is very professional and attempts to stay focued on turf issues!

Sorry, lost track of what I was doing, trying to get back to the calendar girls!!
    Just kidding, keep it up!
  5. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

i've been in it every month for the past 2 years.
  6. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Hmmm....wonder why? LOL :waving:
  7. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

They had one of mine too, I was very honered.
  8. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

What might you have said to feel "honored"? All they are doing is copying and pasting...not like they came to you asking for input.

I believe that article to be more for laughes to break up the monotony. I know it works for me.
  9. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

It was a good article. I just wished that they talked more about Sean though. I love reading info about how the business started, rough times, good times, etc.