Sean, Help with Redundancy...

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by TotalCareSolutions, Jan 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TotalCareSolutions

TotalCareSolutions LawnSite Senior Member

What a moronic simile.

2. twins_lawn_care

twins_lawn_care LawnSite Senior Member

"Arguing on the internet is like running the special olympics, even if you win... you're still ********."

Regardless of your point, not a very much appreciated response.

Do you have "Burning Bridges" on your Services Provided list too?:angry:

3. dishboy

dishboy LawnSite Platinum Member
    from zone 6

Seems to me I have seen this thread before, please do a search before starting another redundant thread.

4. TotalCareSolutions

TotalCareSolutions LawnSite Senior Member

5. Kelly & Sons

Kelly & Sons LawnSite Member

You shouldn't take it so serious... I was just trying to get a point across...

6. Kelly & Sons

Kelly & Sons LawnSite Member

Seems like almost everyone says the same thing... if you don't want to read it, just skip to the next thread.

twins_lawn_care, sorry if I offended you... I was just trying to express how "juvenile" arguing on a computer can be. Please accept my apology if I upset you. - Chris.

7. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

Good Point.

TotalCare should have done a Search before posting. This has been debated numerous times before.

8. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Yep, over and over and over and...................

9. mower_babe

mower_babe LawnSite Senior Member

LMAO...I love irony. hahahahaha
    LMAO...I love irony. hahahahaha

how is that for redundancy?

10. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

I'll disagree and give an example.

If a search is done and a thread is found that discusses the topic what is stopping the "new member" from posting his/her question in that thread?:confused: That way the thread continues and is revived and the search function is more effective.

Example #1: Recently and I assume prior to doing a search this thread was started: http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?threadid=59079&highlight=emt

In that thread I posted a link to a thread that already discussed that topic, the old thread was "revived" and many post have been added by new members. I personally think they should be merged.

Example #2: Once I placed the link to the "searched thread" a bunch of "new members" indeed posted...see it can work!
    http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?threadid=3742&highlight=emt

I've been here a while and I still try to search before asking a question. I just needed a price on a mower, did a search and found a post showing the MSRP...try it you might like it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.