1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Sean, Help with Redundancy...

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by TotalCareSolutions, Jan 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TotalCareSolutions

TotalCareSolutions LawnSite Senior Member

What a moronic simile.

2. twins_lawn_care

twins_lawn_care LawnSite Senior Member

"Arguing on the internet is like running the special olympics, even if you win... you're still ********."

Regardless of your point, not a very much appreciated response.

Do you have "Burning Bridges" on your Services Provided list too?:angry:

3. dishboy

dishboy LawnSite Platinum Member
    from zone 6

Seems to me I have seen this thread before, please do a search before starting another redundant thread.

4. TotalCareSolutions

TotalCareSolutions LawnSite Senior Member

5. Kelly & Sons

Kelly & Sons LawnSite Member

You shouldn't take it so serious... I was just trying to get a point across...

6. Kelly & Sons

Kelly & Sons LawnSite Member

Seems like almost everyone says the same thing... if you don't want to read it, just skip to the next thread.

twins_lawn_care, sorry if I offended you... I was just trying to express how "juvenile" arguing on a computer can be. Please accept my apology if I upset you. - Chris.

7. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

Good Point.

TotalCare should have done a Search before posting. This has been debated numerous times before.

8. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Yep, over and over and over and...................

9. mower_babe

mower_babe LawnSite Senior Member

LMAO...I love irony. hahahahaha
    LMAO...I love irony. hahahahaha

how is that for redundancy?

10. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

I'll disagree and give an example.

If a search is done and a thread is found that discusses the topic what is stopping the "new member" from posting his/her question in that thread?:confused: That way the thread continues and is revived and the search function is more effective.

Example #1: Recently and I assume prior to doing a search this thread was started: http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?threadid=59079&highlight=emt

In that thread I posted a link to a thread that already discussed that topic, the old thread was "revived" and many post have been added by new members. I personally think they should be merged.

Example #2: Once I placed the link to the "searched thread" a bunch of "new members" indeed posted...see it can work!
    http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?threadid=3742&highlight=emt

I've been here a while and I still try to search before asking a question. I just needed a price on a mower, did a search and found a post showing the MSRP...try it you might like it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.