1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

seans book

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by illvizions80, Jan 14, 2008.

1. illvizions80

illvizions80 LawnSite Member

how good is his book for 70.00 i had my business for a couple of years now but this year i'm going legit, i have know clue about proposals, ins. accounting ect. any help would be gretly appreciated
  2. SLC  LLC

SLC LLC LawnSite Senior Member

I was in business several years and decided to buy the book. There was a lot of information in it that I already knew or had found out, but I thought a lot of it was helpful as well. $70.00 is not a great deal of money, and though it was worthwhile.

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

It's loaded with great info...probably some stuff you know ...but I am sure stuff that you do not know as well ...besides its a money back guarantee ..
  4. mowing grass 1111

mowing grass 1111 LawnSite Senior Member

keep your money all that junk can be found on the net
  5. thelawnboss

thelawnboss LawnSite Member

how much is your time worth though? we charge 45.00 a man hour. Can you find ALL of the information in that book in 1 1/2 hours by yourself, and i mean EVERY SINGLE THING IN THE BOOK? if not, i say it is worth it. Would have taken me weeks to find all of that info. not worth that much time to me. It was worth it for us.
  6. F&SLawnCo

F&SLawnCo LawnSite Member

Would honestly have to say that about 75- 85% of everything I read in the book is common sense business 101.
  7. Exact Rototilling

Exact Rototilling LawnSite Fanatic

You could possibly find all the info from that here at lawnsite however you need to consider your time. Just buy it and be done with it. I do hope someday I can sell something similar myself.

payup :laugh: