Search function brings me to a file not found page???

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by KenH, May 3, 2003.

1. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

Does anyone know why????

2. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

I have not been able to duplicate this error

3. LSAdmin

LSAdmin Web Developer Staff Member

Please make sure that you access LawnSite at www.lawnsite.com, not the address based on the site IP address.

Regards,

Pierre-Luc

4. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

pisoucy,

The above lawnsite link also fails?

Same trouble with the search feature.

Who's Online has not worked in over a month? May as well remove it.

5. Rooster

Rooster LawnSite Senior Member

Who's On Line has been removed I think, at least I don't see it on my screen on the home page.

RE: "File not found"

Not sure just a thought, could be, because there was no match with the search query.

What are you trying to search for? let me know what you typed, and I will try it.

Rick

6. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

If I search for posts by a user, it brings me to the file not found page. Then if I hit "back", I become stuck on the file not found page?

Who's online is still on the forum jump pull down menu.

Thanks

7. GreenQuest Lawn

GreenQuest Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I was going to post a new thread but my question will fit right into this one.

I am wondering if something at LS has been changed in the last 5 days, why I ask this is I have not been able to get on to LS for the past 5 days. I figured out it was my firewall blocking it. What happened (and my firewall settings have not changed) is if I have it set to filter (cookies) I can not get on LS, I get a cannot find server or a cannot display page. This is the setting I have had it on for months, this way I get no indirect cookies. So now the only way I can get on LS is to set it to allow all. I went through all my bookmarked sites and LS is the only one that acts that way........:confused: