Search Page Working Again

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eric ELM, May 31, 2001.

1. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

After the new software for LawnSite.com was installed, the LawnSite Links page on my website did not work. It rained today, so I redid the whole page so all the links should work now. For those that used it in the past, I appoligize for not getting this working sooner. If your browser has problems with Hover Buttons, scroll down and use the linked words to avoid any problems.

For the newer members, I have 76 topics on one page that will take you to thousands of threads and posts on any of the 76 topics. To get there, click on my signature below and if you like this page, book mark my website so you can get to it, the Chat Room, or any other info there.

Anyone liking to look at lawn pictures, I have over 40 of them there. I also have my equipment on the equipment page and there are also snow pictures there for you that don't get snow. :)

For any Dixie Chopper owners, I have a page on maintenance tips.

There are also striping tips, a Double blade page, and other odds and ends. Feel free to look around. My site is to help other members to learn and to help you find posts from the past easily. Enjoy.

If you have time, please sign my guest book. ;)

New Members, Please read the Posting Guidelines. The link is in the upper right hand corner of every page on LawnSite.com and please follow the rules when posting. ;)

Eric

2. CLARKE

CLARKE LawnSite Member

I read it now ya know.:blob3: