Seasonal Color Suppliers

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Grass Gator, Feb 1, 2005.

1. Grass Gator

Grass Gator LawnSite Member

Are there any great online color suppliers of annuals and perenniels or do you all have local points of purchase for your seasonal color?
  2. sc8per_7

sc8per_7 LawnSite Member

Good Day, God Bless

These are two quality nurseries to get product from, Greenleaf has a min charge of $400 for pick up, and $1600 for delivery and Greenleaf is located in OK. Hope this information helps. Art
  3. Grass Gator

Grass Gator LawnSite Member

Thanks Art! We'll check em out.
  4. Hamons

Hamons LawnSite Senior Member

5. SOMM

SOMM LawnSite Senior Member

Just several miles south of Jefferson City, is Missouri Wildflowers Nursery.
    They've got great perennials for our region, and ship wrapped bare roots by ground-UPS this time of year (until it turns hot). Very economical.
  6. mikeswag

mikeswag LawnSite Member

Does anyone have a good source near atlanta?

7. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

8. TScapes

TScapes LawnSite Senior Member

Check out Saul's Nursery. They have a couple of location, but the one I have used in the past is near Lenox Mall. There are several in the atlanta area. One on the south side is called Covered in Bloom. Have you contacted MALTA (Metro Atlanta Landscape and Turf Association)? They have a website at (I think that is right). Either way, give them a call to get a list of growers. Otherwise there are several distributors around town, one that I know of in Canton.