Seasonal Displays

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by T Edwards, Oct 19, 2003.

1. T Edwards

T Edwards LawnSite Member

Here's a job we did for the local CBS affiliate at the S. Carolina State Fair. The guys manning the tent said people were posing in front of the display and using it as a backdrop for family pictures. Too bad I used a cheap disposable camera because there's not much detail showing.

wltx at the fair.jpg

2. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Hay Bales, Pumpkins, Gourds, Mums, and Indian corn. They're poping up at a lot of my customers lawns. Usually seen with cornstalks too. Bummer is some are lighted with a spotlight and a cord that I have to remove before mowing.

Uggh!:rolleyes:

3. That looks great. Here's one we did this year, some that went to expo might have seen this.

4. oops forgot the pic

display 2003.jpg

5. Navig8r

Navig8r LawnSite Senior Member

A nursery here did one of the coolest ones I've seen..... they welded a wire frame onto a small hay wagon in a funnel shape and covered it....arranged to look like a cornucopia.....had pumpkins and gourds, corn, etc... coming out the front.... looks cool.

6. T Edwards

T Edwards LawnSite Member

JBLawn.....are you anywhere around the Vincennes area?

7. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

Here's my seasonal display:
    [​IMG]

8. naw, we are in Harrison county in Indiana, that pic. there is in Louisville outside the fairgrounds.

9. Green in Idaho

Green in Idaho LawnSite Senior Member
    from Idaho

Cool displays.

Anyone offering to build/set them up for residentials customers?

How about ornamental grasses being included? Nice fall seed stalk would look (impression of) like wheat or grains....

Kale maybe?

10. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

nice displays