1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Seat Covers and floor mats

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Fishin LCO, Feb 22, 2005.

1. Fishin LCO

Fishin LCO LawnSite Member
    from NC

Well I finally bought a new truck and would like to keep the inside as new as possible. I am thinking seat covers and floor mats are a must. Does any body highly recommend a certain brand? Does anybody have experience with the neoprene seat covers? Thanks for the help.

CC

2. jimslawns

jimslawns LawnSite Senior Member

I use the seat covers from cabellas, the nylon ones, they are very reasonable in cost and work great, plus I just throw them in the washer every now and then. I would say it was my best investment for my truck so far. For floor mats I have the formed plastic ones....and I can't remember their name, they have a lip on them so stuff doesn't get into your carpet.

3. bigshoe

bigshoe LawnSite Member

Here is a link for floor mats, I personally have never bought from them but have seen there ads in Car and Driver for the longest time. I am thinking about getting some for the wife's new F150 super crew.

http://www.weathertech.com/

4. Planet Landscaping

Planet Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Marathon seat covers are super. We have them on all trucks. :cool2:

5. FERT-TEK

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

catch all floor mats, they are made of moulded rubber that matches your floors countou and have color matched carpeting for each manufacturer. I believe you can also buy them without the carpet. When they get dirty I just hose them off, brush them down, hose them off again and leave them outside overnight to dry.