1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Seat parts break down

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by jbutch83, Apr 15, 2013.

1. jbutch83

jbutch83 LawnSite Member

I have a 2011 Super Z, with the suspension seat. One of the mounting ears for the spring broke, and I was wondering if there is a repair kit or a seat parts break down that I could replace, or do I need to buy a whole new seat.

Thanks,

2. hustlermidwest

hustlermidwest LawnSite Senior Member

On Hustler website, hustlerturf.com you'll find a link on the bottom of the page for manuals. go to your unit in the parts manuals and you should find the breakdown towards the back.

Brian O

3. jbutch83

jbutch83 LawnSite Member

Yeah I've looked at that but it doesn't list anything for what I need. Can't seem to find anything as far as manufacture for the seat either, it's pretty sad that 2 year old mower with less than 400 hours breaks, just out of warranty.

4. hustlermidwest

hustlermidwest LawnSite Senior Member

The Michigan Seat Company out of Jackson MI made your seat. Hustler just buys the complete seat and supplies a few parts for it. If you google "michigan seat company" you'll find several choices and avenues to purchase parts.

Brian O