Secondary fusing

Discussion in 'Unique Lighting' started by Lite4, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Joey, any movement on that secondary fusing box I sent over a few months back?

2. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

Not yet Tim. We do have it on the list for development but we are wrapping up a few other projects before we dive head first into it. But it is on the list and that was confirmed today.

3. Lite4

Good enough, does anybody think it is even worthwhile enough to produce? I guess what I am asking, is it worth your resources to make something like this or should I just have a stainless cabinet maker make them for me?

4. JoeyD

we are definitly going to make one but it may not be able to the end of '08 or early '09. I am sure that sooner is better for you but it may be something you want to make for yourself if you want something today. I recommend you to use the elcetrical gutters that we use today like that picture I posted of the banked TF's with the fusing below. I am not sure you want to go out and pay someone to develop one for you, probably cost a whole heck of a lot more money that you should want to spend. But we are definitly going to make one.

5. Lite4

Ok thanks Joey.

6. JoeyD