1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Jan 22, 2002.

1. Robert Ewald

Robert Ewald LawnSite Member

My wife to be in 6 months is a huge asset to our company. She not only helps with some of the office stuff but isn ot affraid to get dirty either. Wow does she get some looks from other women when she is walking the Toro Dingo around. And just in case any of you are wondering no she isnt some big burly half man half woman. She is a petite beautiful hard worker.

It is great to see so many guys speak highly on there wives you just dont see that to often

2. Robert Ewald

Robert Ewald LawnSite Member

Sorry I made a spelling error on my last post I ment to say and she is not afraid to get dirty. Sorry about the confusion.
  3. Rodney Johns

Rodney Johns LawnSite Member

looking back...I can't spell either (maybe a spell check in posts would be a neat feature)

Anyway my wife is hot as all get out. Always helps out with sales. I forgot to mention that.
  4. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

Nothing wrong with a wife as a secretary. Its the ex, or soon to be ex, which will cause the problems.

Just be aware. Nothings certain in this world, my friends...