See you at MidAm!

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Stonehenge, Jan 2, 2001.

1. Stonehenge

Stonehenge LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Midwest

Well, it's that time of year to make the trek to Chicago, to see the latest that the green industry has to offer us in the way of new tools and new plants.

I'm hoping to snare a few 'show specials' this year. My wish list includes:

*A paver saw cart (or two) and about 3 or 4 other items from Probst/Pavetech

*A guillotine style paver splitter

*A landscape bed trencher

*Anything new in the world of water features

*A good way to get Unilock brick up to my area (other than me buying truckloads)

If you're going to that show or others around the country, what's your wish list for this winter?

2. kountryscape

kountryscape LawnSite Member
    from iowa

hey i'm going to the mid-am this year . last year i bought a trench and edge trencher. works great if your an ox the handle is to short for me and it gives me a sore back. have you ever been to the western in k.c. its this coming week ?? is it bigger than the mid-am ?

3. Stonehenge

Stonehenge LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Midwest

Nope. Never have. I thought Midam was the biggest in the country. Something like 800 exhibitors.

4. neighborguy

neighborguy LawnSite Member

I think that the Mid Am is the biggest during the "off" season, but the international show in Kentucky (held every July) is the best show to get to. They have tons of exhibitors indoors and out. The outside 15 acres allow you to test all the fun toys.

5. JDDV

JDDV LawnSite Member

We will be at Mid-Am as an exhibitor. It is our first year as an exhibitor there, so we are excited.
    I represent CP Outdoor Lights. If you are into outdoor lighting, we are a little different from all the others.
    Check us out at Booth #1105 or http://www.cpoutdoorlights.com