1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Seeing double

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by firekilr2, Sep 3, 2007.

1. firekilr2

firekilr2 LawnSite Member

got my 2 new Gravelys the other day. So far so good. Really fast.

2. firekilr2

2000 f250 7.3 D. just thought i would throw it in.

3. Grasscrab

Grasscrab LawnSite Member

Nice looking machines you have there. I was looking at new posts and I noticed yours. Just thought I'd let you know your old Gravely 34Z is alive and fine in DeK.

4. Sharp Services

Sharp Services LawnSite Senior Member

How do you like those Gravleys? I am close to adding a zero turn and have just about decided on the Snapper 48. That dealer is close and gives good service. The Gravley dealer is about 12 mile further away, but the price is better than that of the snapper by about $500. Other problem is I have heard that the Gravely dealer can be a little slack. the City of Columbia uses Gravleys in the parks and love them. I am still trying to decide.
  5. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

well from being on here so long ive heard nothing but good things about service from gravelys and great performance. also dont hear much about snappers on here
  6. firekilr2

So far so good, have had the 160z for 3 years and cuts great still. the 260's are very fast and so far happy with cut. Not liking how easy the grass covers the screen on the radiator but just something to get used to. Front wheels are a lot further apart then my other mowers but after 10 hours am getting used to it.
  7. firekilr2

got some bigger ones for sale.
  8. ericlemson

ericlemson LawnSite Member

is that a beer in the cup holder?
  9. mike lane lawn care

mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member

i just noticed that. looks to me like a coors light.
  10. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

I dunno, I'm going Labatt..