Seeking Employment - Harrisburg, PA

Discussion in 'Employment' started by jtpursley, Aug 21, 2013.

1. jtpursley

jtpursley LawnSite Member

I am seeking either part time or possibly full time employment here in the Central PA area.

In June 2003, I began working at Felicita Resort in Harrisburg, PA as a landscaper. My primary responsibilities were mowing of the grounds, but I also did mulching, aeration, overseeding, planting, shrub trimming, transplanting and tree work. I worked as a full time employee until March 2009. During this period of time, I also had a small landscape maintenance company doing residential work.

In July 2008, I became a U. S. Lawns franchise. As the owner of the franchise, I performed all aspects of front and back office management and was the primary crew leader with the majority of the business being commercial clients. I closed the franchise in March 2013, as I did not intend to renew the franchise agreement for an additional 5 year period.

I began working for S & W Lawn Care in May 2013 and am currently employed there now. At this time, I am not working full time and would like to try and supplement with part time employment, approximately 20 hours per week.

You can contact me on my mobile phone, (717) 579-3665 or email me, Jeffrey.Pursley at

Thank you for your consideration,