Seeking professional lawn care help in fort mill, sc

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Daniel Mickney, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Daniel Mickney

Daniel Mickney LawnSite Member

Hello everyone-
    Well I have tried to provide my fiance with a nice green lawn. What I have given her instead is spots of over-fertilized fescue intermixed with weeds. I am seeking a professional lawn care business to help take care of my lawn with the fertilizing, weed control, aeration, etc. I believe that I can handle the mowing and trimming work. I live in Fort Mill, SC (Baxter Village to be exact) and would welcome feedback on good, reputable companies in my area.

With regards,
    Daniel (not a green thumb here)

2. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES LawnSite Senior Member

Hello Daniel. My name is John Bell and I am the owner of Southern Greenscapes, llc. I would love to take some time and speak with you about your lawn. It sounds like you enjoy time in the yard, but are getting frustrated with some of the results you have seen. There are several different programs that I can suggest to you that we offer that would help you in providing that wonderful, lush lawn that you are looking for. If you would like to meet up sometime this week, I would be glad to come by and go over what all my company offers. I will list my contact info below. Feel free to contact me at anytiime.

Thanks Again,

John D. Bell
    Southern Greenscapes, llc.
    jbell@scgreenscapes.com

3. GrowinGreeninc

GrowinGreeninc LawnSite Member

John,
    Did you use to work for allgreen in Raleigh? Just curious!

4. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES LawnSite Senior Member

No, Born And Raised In Columbia, Sc And After Graduating From Winthrop University, I Decided To Stay In The York County Area.