Seems Flex-Deck posts cause reply freeze

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Flex-Deck, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

I do not post about any product. I only post as to my experience in the LCO business. Do not hesitate to beat me up, or agree with me on the experiences I am trying to relay as to mowing. It seems when I post, the site goes dead. I see my posts for a long time, as if "Woah - Flexie posted, I do not want to respond"""""
  2. befnme

befnme LawnSite Bronze Member

3. Flex-Deck

Well, If I did, they have either no balls to improve, or no incentive to suceed.
    Quote from president Bushes state of the union address a month ago -------- "Hind site is not strategy, and second guessing is not policy" Chew on that for a bit and see where you are.
  4. Tider6972

Tider6972 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

:dancing: Paranoia - strikes deep -into your life it will creep! :usflag:
  5. Flex-Deck

Oh, How true
  6. CutInEdge Lawn Care

CutInEdge Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Just keep em commin Flex.
  7. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

LOL, good one. I see members responding to your posts or are you aiming at one particular member?:)
  8. Flex-Deck

I absolutely do not even have a clue as to what particular member you are referring to????? I really would like to think that my attitude is pretty much dedicated to what helps all of us in the field. I do appreciate your input on all threads DLCS - you obviously have experience, and a lot to offer. Thanks. Brad
  9. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Normally your post is so messed up, so full of idiocy that it speaks for it self and no one has to reply...

wow that would be mean if I actually meant it! J/K there, people respond to you all the time, especially when you talk about effiecency.
  10. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Well you can just color me confused as to what this post is about!