Seems Im One of the Family

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by Mickhippy, Aug 10, 2005.

1. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

Pj, you'll be happy to know I have finally purchased a new SZ 28/60 today! :waving:

At least now after all my questions etc, Im now part of the family! Weather you want me or not! haaa :cool2:

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

COOL !!!
    Welcome to the family!
    Got a spare room for a "family" member????...lol...lol....
    Congrats on the new mower!

Pj

3. Mickhippy

Plenty of room in the chook shed mate! :rolleyes: hehe

Wasn't going to post a pic as you all know what they look like, but on the other hand........ hehe :waving: Nothing like a brand spanking new shiny toy! :cool2:

While Im here, what is the preferred chute blocker most people are using? Are there any that can just be bolted on without drilling etc? The deck has the modified cut out on the chute!

Thanks for any help!

New Hustler.JPG

4. Downunder Bob

Downunder Bob LawnSite Member

Finally went with a yellow one ay Mick. For a while there I thought you might of went green like your mate. What kind of deal did Chris do on the JD?. Don't forget when you get the new one to let us know how she goes.

5. Mickhippy

G'day matey! Yeah, finally took the plunge! heee As much as I like JD, there were things I dont like about there (and most other manufactures for that matter) design. Mule drive for one and also the size. JD's seem heaps longer than the SZ! SZ is Air cooled, bigger pumps etc. I could go on but.... its Sunday! haaa

I didnt trade my JD, I kept it! Being 4wd it will come in very handy on some of the sloping properties I do. Good back up also!

Come on summer! hee I need something to cut! :cry:

6. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

www.qwikchute.com

Pj

7. Mickhippy

Thanks mate! Im onto them and have a quote already! Sounds like the go to me!
    Thanks again!
    Mickhustler! Ooops, I mean Hippy! heee :p

8. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

MickHustler sounds good!
    HustlerHippy sounds good also....
    Go with either one!

Pj

9. cphilip

cphilip LawnSite Member

Can anyone tell me if someone has attempted to install this Qwikchute on a Mini Fastrak?

10. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

I cant tell you, I have no clue.
    Call Qwikchute and ask them, if they dont maybe they will make one for your model soon.

Pj