1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Selecting A Commercial Sprayer

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by One Degree, Feb 5, 2003.

1. One Degree

One Degree LawnSite Member

I was wanting opinions on a 300 gal commercial skid sprayer to mount on a trailer. I prefer a 300 ft hose w/ electric reel. A 5.5 Honda engine. Please let me know who a good supplier for sprayers are. I want something reasonable in price and that will get the job done quick.

2. Casey

Casey LawnSite Member

There are a ton of suppliers out there, you might want to do a search on google.com to see if there is one close to where you are located. I bought mine from Turbo Technologies, had some small problems with it, but they took care of me with no hassle. Just would have been a lot nicer to drive to their dealership instead of waiting for the UPS to bring the replacement parts I needed. One thing you might want to consider is multiple tanks instead of one 300 gallon (my unit has 3 100 gal tanks) allows you to take care of a broader range of customers throughout the day some want just weed suppression, some just fertilizer and others want both at the same time. Depending on the days work we will mix the tanks accordingly.