Self loading/dumping grass trailer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by lotamow, Sep 11, 2007.

1. lotamow

lotamow LawnSite Member
    from Utah

Brand new self loading grass trailer in Utah. 10'x8' cargo deck. All hydraulic operation. See photos. $9500 obo. Will deliver up to 200 miles from 84312 zip. Contact at 435-452-8085

2. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

dont need it but that thing is cool
  3. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Kinda what I was thinking... Too bad the grass area isn't about 2x the size, I think that would make it a LOT more justifiable.
  4. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Free bump! tht thing is bad!!!!
  5. jmw5555

jmw5555 LawnSite Member

hahaah about 7 years ago i was trying to figure out a way to build the exact thing. only thing i could figure is it would work great in the mid summer when there wasnt too much grass to bag. up here in the n.e when the leaves fall they fall heavily and there is no way that would be enough capacity for that. on that note i didnt build it. it sure is a wonderfull idea in the right area. who ever built this my hats off to you.
  6. lotamow

lotamow LawnSite Member
    from Utah

Just for comparison, the grass holding bin is 6 foot x 6 foot x 5 foot. This will give everyone an idea of how it compares in size to what they may be currently using.

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Very Cool there are some like running around here with Walker mowers and the rest is enclosed. Hope you can get rid of it.