Self-propelled wheelbarrow

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by G.M.Landscaping, Mar 13, 2006.

1. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Seen this today at a local mower shop for sale. Only had my phone so I took a couple pics. I should of got a side shot. 6 cuft with all alum. frame. Small 2cycle engine with long transmission. It was pretty light also. Throttle up on handle. But the price...$1395
    Picture018.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture020.jpg

2. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

Neat but the average working man would never buy one,and if you did buy one how long would it last with employes.

3. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

That's not a real powered wheelbarrow, that's a baby wannabe. Look in the pics forum of my post about a little job and you'll see a grown up powered wheelbarrow.

4. nocutting

nocutting LawnSite Senior Member

Check on e-bay, usally you can find a real 4-wheeler, gas engine, made of steel, used for $800 -1200:weightlifter:

5. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I didn't want to buy this. I just thought I'd post it for some thoughts.
    I've used those concrete hauler's and other models before. I auctually converted a walkbehind into one before.

6. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

i saw that i think in the turf mag or some other mag. complete waste of money imo.

7. spoolinaround

spoolinaround LawnSite Senior Member

there was a guy at the kentucky expo about 4-5 years ago that had them, he was supposed t send me more info on them