1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Sell me on the Fastrack over the Snapper?

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by KLSU, Aug 2, 2006.

1. KLSU

KLSU LawnSite Member

I have narrowed my choices to either Hustler Fastrack 20/52 or SnapperPro 500. They are both close on features so why should I buy Hustler over the Snapper?

My cutting info.

2.5 acres of my property a week plus 1 acre of my grandmothers lot. No slopes but alot of trees.
  2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

You are not comparing equal units.
    Take a look at our Hustler Mini Z 52" unit, that is a equal unit to the Snapper you are looking at.

3. CottonPatch

CottonPatch LawnSite Member

I am the distributor rep for your area and live in Baton Rouge. So if you were to have any problems with your machine, I am always surfing Lawnsite and live local.

Second, just compare the deck, frame, and warranty you will get with Hustler. And with the great support from Hustler and our dealers, you can not go wrong. Look forward to welcoming you to the Hustler Family!!!

BTW, which one of my dealers are you working with?
  4. Nes-Tech

Nes-Tech LawnSite Member

As a Dealer for both Snapper and Hustler, all I can say is, demo them both. I am sure you will go with the Hustler. I sell alot more Hustlers then Snappers!
  5. KLSU

KLSU LawnSite Member

They are the closest to me but I was impressed with B&B when I looked earlier in the week so it just depends on the best price and the place I feel more comfortable with.

I will make a decision tomorrow.

BTW: Hustler is the only brand to offer me a demo unit which is nice also.
  6. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Let us know how you make out.
  7. DESTEFANO3782

DESTEFANO3782 LawnSite Member

snappers arent for commerical use at all, go hustler
  8. FCS Services

FCS Services LawnSite Member

No brainer - Hustler - Duh