Selling aeration with mowing...how is this idea.

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by dmc456, Oct 24, 2005.

1. dmc456

dmc456 LawnSite Senior Member

I'm thinking getting all my guys a set of these for next year. We could aerate and mow at the same time.

This could be a huge money maker.

aerator.jpg

2. dmc456

Of couse we would have to wear the dress pants and shoes as well.

3. trying 2b organic

trying 2b organic LawnSite Senior Member

heh, i cant tell if you are serious. Most want cores pulled though. :pumpkin:

4. danslawncare

danslawncare LawnSite Member

don't take this the wrong way, but that is a nightmare in so many ways....probably one of the worsts ideas submitted here...libality!!!!!(I think thats how you spell it anyway) DUH!:rolleyes:

5. Nosmo

Nosmo LawnSite Bronze Member

Liability is how to spell it. Putting aside any damage you might do with the spikes what benefit will they do ?

Better do some reading up on these. All they do is compact the soil even more. But you and the crew may get some clients who aren't knowlegible and will buy it.

Nosmo

6. Nosmo

Nosmo LawnSite Bronze Member

Liability is how to spell it. Putting aside any damage you might do with the spikes what benefit will they do ?

Better do some reading up on these. All they do is compact the soil even more. But you and the crew may get some clients who aren't knowlegible and will buy it.

Nosmo

7. dfor

dfor LawnSite Senior Member

You have to pull plugs for aeration. As Nosmo said, they compact the soil even more. Sure, the put a hole in the ground. But that soil has to go somewhere, and it packs it tighter.

8. dmc456

How could you possibly not see this as a joke?

It just blows be away that people pay money for this stuff, or even better people are making money selling this junk. It is almost as bad as the mower tire aerator.

51_1.jpg

9. dmc456

Or even worse.

10. dmc456