Lawn Care Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Selling all my equipment, 60” ZTR, 36” Walk Behind, Trailer**

21K views 134 replies 26 participants last post by  Mike_LS 
#1 ·
Well folks sadly I have decided to sell my equipment and accounts because I am going to be starting a new career and will not have time to keep my lawn business going. I like this business it was fun for the most part and if you dont mind a little hard work you can make some good money. But now I have to sell and my accounts are already sold so now all I have to do is sell my equipment. All equipment listed below was purchased brand new and has only one season of use on it. And since we had a drought last year it wasn’t even a full season. I kept the trailer outside but the mowers were always kept in my garage even during the season. I cant spend $14,000 dollars on mowers and let them sit outside. Last thing I don’t mind taking a day off from work to travel for delivery.

Grasshopper 322D 60 inch -This mower is one year old and only has 48.1 hrs of use on it. This comes with an extra set of mulching blades. It runs forever on a tank of gas and cuts through any size grass. I paid $10,100.00 last winter for it brand new and am looking for best offer. If the price is right I may throw in the lift for it as well. If you were in the market for a new zero turn and want to save a little money this is the mower. I love this mower its been fun to use but it has to sell.

Everide Wasp 36 inch hydro - Mower has maybe 20 hrs on it because I only had one lawn for it and since it didn’t rain much last year I hardly used it. The lawn I used it on took me 25 minutes to mow.Basically its brand new and I am looking for best offer on it as well. I paid $3600.00 for it last winter brand new.

Trailer 82” x 14’ - Dual axle 3500 lbs each comes with the braking unit which you will have to wire up. Also I have the racks on it already and mower straps which are not pictured because I was going to mount them after the winter was over. This trailer has brand new all season tires because the tires that were on it when I purchased it were terrible. Last thing I had a local dealer weld some hooks all around it inside so that you can attach the straps properly. Trailer = $2200.00 (NEW), Tires = $400.00, Miscellaneous racks, straps, locks = $300.00. This trailer is ready to go for someone that is serious about lawn maintenance and I am looking for best offer.

Meyer Hot Shot salt spreder - Purchased brand new 4 months ago for $400.00 and am looking for best offer. Try to get a pic of it up this evening.

Tire Wheel Forklift truck Plant Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Light

Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Motor vehicle

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks Green Feet Lawn I forgot to mention that I am in Indianapolis and I don't mind delivering. The equipment is very clean and I have more pics but the limit is 5 attachments in the thread.
Just trying to help you. If you want to post more pictures you can post 5 pictures per reply. Good luck with your sale. Can you PM a ballpark range you are looking to get for the mowers?

#16 ·
Can you explain what exactly the trailer brakes need in order to work properly?

Does it require a brake controller in the cab of the tow unit or is it a wiring issue with the tailer or something else?

thanks
Patron I apologize the brakes work properly I knew the way I worded that it made it sound like they don't work. I was just simply talking about the controller that is installed in the pick up truck. Mine is mounted under the dash and I was going to give that to whoever purchased my trailer. So you just have to mount and wire it up under the dash. The trailer company I purchased the trailer from mounted mine and it took them all of 10 minutes to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.