Selling an everride....how much should I ask?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by kalyeah, Apr 4, 2008.

1. kalyeah

kalyeah LawnSite Member

Hello, I have a 48" everride hornet with a 19hp kawasawki that I'm wanting to sell. It's 2 years old and only has 60 something hours on it. Have always used at as my back up mower. Anyone have any suggestions on how much I should sell this for? Thanks in advance.

2. lzrj

lzrj LawnSite Member

As expensive as new mowers are getting these days, the used ones are going up in price as well. You can't hardly get a small commerical unit for under $6,000 anymore. Everride, even though they are great mowers, they are harder to sell right now compared to other popular brands. If you ask me, I would ask around $3,900 and you might get some interest with only 60 hours on it. The full size Warrior with lower hours seems to be getting only about a grand or so more from what Ive seen.

3. WREBELMACHINE

WREBELMACHINE LawnSite Bronze Member

Hopefully you are in an area were everides reputation is not tarnished! Here you would have a real hard time selling it! Actually the resale seems to be going down on used mowers due to the financing specials that they are putting on the new ones!

4. kalyeah

kalyeah LawnSite Member

Well, I was thinking about trying to get 3200.00 for it. Why is Everrides image tarnished? Just curious. Thanks guys.

5. WREBELMACHINE

WREBELMACHINE LawnSite Bronze Member

Around here they have a very bad reputation!! They have lost all of there dealers and no one in sight! According to the former dealers at the last lawn and garden show they have not received any warranty reimbursment for warrany performed! I think everide is a decent product but with NO support in this area they are a dead product line. and it does not look like there is any future for them around here!